X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Vaughn thread.

since every company known to man has an "official" thread, i decided to take it upon myself to create a thread for my personal favorite company, vaughn. this thread will be dedicated to discussion about products new and old, future ideas, questions about products, and most importantly, pictures!

feel free to post any and everything related to vaughn and its goaltending products.

i will get the ball rolling with a few pics of my new v2's.

other vaughn products i own:
    -velo 1 33" set
    -epic blocker
    -velo cup
    -velo pants
    i hope to be getting a 5500 catcher in the near future

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Vaughn, I just use their products

ohhh boy.... oh well, i 'd rather this than a Vortek thread i guess..

Comment

Great call with V1 graphic on them, looks sharp with the two diff. color swooshes. What size are those bad boys?

Comment

Well ive always been a huge vaughn fan and near the end of the season i tried to stray away and experiment a little bit but nah, nothing in my opinion beats Vaughn. all my gear has always been Vaughn except my helmet and my skates. And since iam purchasing roadkill34's set i will be back in what iam familiar with. I will post pics when i get the set.

heres the stuff i had 2 seasons ago

and most of this season
        Last edited by icedog; 04-09-2006, 12:04 AM.

Comment

well...I wear Vaughn Epic pants. does that count? Here's a pic

Comment

Finally a Vaughn thread,

Couple pics of my Velo's!

Comment

My new pads (11" wide). I'll run through the list of mods later. I've gotten very few puck marks on them. My ankle is all messed up, so it hurts to play in 'em. My old ones are bearable since they're broken in. Sucks

The old pads (12" wide). So nicely broken in... I'm hard-pressed to ever want to get rid of these.

Looking to get a blocker that matches my new pads soon, as well as test out a few gloves to see if the Epic I use is really best for me.
              Last edited by leaferguy; 04-09-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

I do like Vaughn products, but all I've got (right now) is one of these.

Its black with silver letters and royal outlines, but its pretty beat up and worn.

Comment

new stuff all velo2

and some of my old set all velo1 first gen

Ive also had vision 5500 black and sports gold iceberg graphics, and green and white vision 5500 (full set)

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre35
                    ohhh boy.... oh well, i 'd rather this than a Vortek thread i guess..
                    and so the whining begins....

There's no need to perpetuate a past dispute onto another thread...
                    Last edited by alexr922; 04-09-2006, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I have used vaughn gloves for the past 4 years now, here are some pics of my newest pair and my last pair.
                      http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y49...t=DSC01336.jpg
                      http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y49...t=DSC01335.jpg
                      http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y49...t=DSC01349.jpg
                      http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y49...t=DSC01352.jpg
                      can't wait until i get my new V2 Pads this summer!

Comment

Here's some pics of the V2's I am using. The pads are currently for sale.

I have new ones on order.

Vaughn33, How do you like the V2 trapper?

Comment

Vaughns.. Old and new

Ok here are two brutal pics of my Vaughns, the Blue, Yellow, White star cluster were a set I wore in college and a year after playing pro, and then I got the "new hottness" white with a little black weave, V2's with a vision trapper, and Velocity blocker.. I'll take better pics in the future as I did get a few little mods done, NHL sizig on the new set. Measure out to 12 inches not the 12.5 or 13 off the shelf. Also slightly smaller blocker and catcher. These were made before the 04-05 season so they were made for the rules that would have been implimented then.

Comment

You guys have some really nice looking V2s. As soon as I get a camera i will show off all my V2 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by beezer34

since every company known to man has an "official" thread, i decided to take it upon myself to create a thread for my personal favorite company, vaughn. this thread will be dedicated to discussion about products new and old, future ideas, questions about products, and most importantly, pictures!

feel free to post any and everything related to vaughn and its goaltending products.

i will get the ball rolling with a few pics of my new v2's.

other vaughn products i own:
                              -velo 1 33" set
                              -epic blocker
                              -velo cup
                              -velo pants
                              i hope to be getting a 5500 catcher in the near future

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Vaughn, I just use their products
                              Great idea beezer!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X