• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Bauer/Itech thread

title explains everything

anything itech? post here

seb

{I moved your thread out of OUR Equipment Forum. It's not a good idea to clutter it up with junk . Sorry}
    -moto
    Last edited by Ryeno42; 08-29-2006, 05:00 PM.

To be honest I dont really see this thread as a necessity.

Comment

hey its fun, dont complain

Comment

i can't see this thread exploding,
        But, i think Itech makes the best gear at the moment, they are starting to take over all markets, entry level with solid 4.8 and great 7.8 stuff, Mission dominates roller, and is starting in ice now. The upper end gear is some of the best out there, and very underrated.
        I have the Itech 6.8 trapper and i absolutely love it. I play Junior level and men's league hockey, and it has no wear through a year of play. I'm actually selling it though, to find gloves that match my pads better.

Comment

yeah, i don't see this thing taking off.

Comment

he was just trying to increase his post count

Comment

Im not liking our current FEB 2006 prospects so far. We are 0-3.

Comment

i just got my new itech 9.8 pants today, they aren't bad.

Comment

I hate my Itech 4.8 pants, they made them so bulky . And The boot channel for my Itech 7.8's is so shallow my skate rotates to the side in the butterfly and never end up back in the boot channel so the pads aren't in the right positions; no matter how tight the toe ties are or the bottom straps are. In a scramble with messed up pad positioning I can't get up cause there so out of position I had to roll on my stomach and what not. Itech makes me unhappy...these are my opinions though.
                  Last edited by KnitScarf; 02-27-2006, 11:01 PM.

Comment

i love my itech 4.8 pants, they stop so many shots that go between my arm and chest. Don't know about the pads, but it seems like you can't strap them right.

Comment

I just received my new custom 11.8 pads and blocker all weave in theodore colors. Unfortunately my sister dropped our digital camera and I won't be able to take pics for a little while but I'll try to find some alternate way to get some pics up. All I can say is that out of all the pads I've previously owned, including my past set (RBK Premiers) these are without a doubt the most comfortable and easy to play in. Oh, and for all you people that think the leg channel is a mess, it's not THAT busy after all

Comment

okay then, this thread sucks. but could someone make a similar thread about itech that becomes succesful?

seb

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor
                          okay then, this thread sucks. but could someone make a similar thread about itech that becomes succesful?

seb
                          Hey,

Try something like "Total Itech, Impression on What Does and Doesn't work for you".

Focus on where Itech equipment has led in innovation and where they could improve compared to other manufacturers.

Peace!

DC

Comment

I was looking at getting an Itech 7.8, Full Right glove. Anyone ever use a 7.8? I found it kinda rare since i saw nothing on these boards about it.

Comment

I'm very interested in the new prodigy line, and if anyone has any info, pics, etc. that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X