"Official" Smith Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Smith Thread

I have had mine on order for about 3 weeks now and can hardly wait to get mine. Who all else is on here waiting for theirs.. If so what color combo did you pick or are getting..

Mike

I ordered a set of gloves to match my 4000's.. red/blk/white. Ordered about a week ago.

Comment

Hey Mike

Were you able to use those templates I edited?

Rene

PS Didn't order yet, but will be after this season. New pads for next season. That is going to be tough to wait that long!!

Comment

Me! SP 4000 pads in mostly red and blue. Hoping to get them in a few weeks

Comment

i ordered a set of 4000's in mid december and they should be here in a week. White, blue, red, and some silver accents.

Comment

I am waiting for my Helite/Eyelite Z blocker from Brian Heaton. Its going to look and function exactly like the Pro Helite Z in white, red, and black. It should be here first week of March. I know its not Smith, but I am excited and I wanted to post lol.

CT

Comment

Got a pair of sp4000's coming, all white! I'm hoping they'll be here by the weekend cuz I got a tourny, gonna go check the mail later.

Comment

Originally posted by rene
                Hey Mike

Were you able to use those templates I edited?

Rene

PS Didn't order yet, but will be after this season. New pads for next season. That is going to be tough to wait that long!!
                yeah I used those templates but my computer at the shop doesnt even have paint on it. Dont know why but I was bored so I whipped out the sharpies and played around a bit on a few of them..

I am still tossed up I originally ordered all red weave 3000s but said I could change my mind till he got to my set I am now leaning more tword some White red black combo 2000s I think.

Comment

2 weeks roughly until these are ready to ship......
                  Attached Files

Comment

I ordered my glove set yesterday. Going white,gold and black to match my pads. Should have ordered it all together but until I used the demo glove set I was unsure how I would like the gloves. Great glove set nice and light, can't wait for them to come in.

Comment

Wrong forum.

Comment

3000 legs to be shipped 2/17... so close...

Comment

Does Pete email you the ship date when it gets close, or did you ask?

Comment

Waiting for my Smith 4000's

I've been waiting 6 weeks for my Black/Red/Silver Smith 4000 pads and catcher.

Comment

just ordered my set of SP4000

I just placed my order yesterday, shocking part was Pete SMITH answering the phone. I thought I would get an employee but nope, just Pete himself.

So the wait is on....55 days and counting or....1320 hours to go or....79200 minutes.

I ordered the SP4000 in the SP2000 graphics, the color....all white weave with green straps and lettering.

Even though I am just a beer leaguer goalie and these could be a over kill, I will look good flopping around like a turtle on it's back

I will post a review when I get them

Comment

Working...
                              X