X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skate lace length?

A bit of a silly question, but what length of laces should I use in my size 9 skates? I've never had to replace them, but I'd like to because they're looking kinda ratty and I'd rather not wait for them to break. And yes, I'm too lazy to take them out and measure.

I use 120" on my 8.5. I've always wrapped the extra lace going through the cowling just out of habit. 108" should fit perfect if you don't want to wrap it around or anything.

Comment

I use 96" on my 8.5 skates, but I leave out the top eyelets - 108" should be fine, unless you like to have extra to trip over.

Comment

for my 10.5 ee skates I bought some 98'', its nice, but I wuld like another inch or so.

Comment

108 on 8.5 CCMs and 9.5 Bauers

Comment

Pretty sure I use 96" on my 9D Bauers. (I always forget. I should write it on the cowling.) It's perfect. I don't like too much excess.

Comment

Sorry to bring back a really old thread but I didn't find the use of starting a new thread. But how long should my laces be with a reebok 5k pump 9.5D?

Comment

Probably 108". Every other post before this has mentioned between a 8.5-9.5 using 108". I use Bauer 7000's with 108".

Chris

Comment

10.5 wide Graf, 108" lace

Comment

96-98 inch laces if you're going to use cotton laces...these laces will stretch over time as you pull them over the skates.

Use 108 inch laces if you go with the wax laces...as these do not stretch out nearly as much

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X