Custom Eagle Pads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Eagle Pads?

Ok so I want to get me some custom Eagle pads, isn't one of the reps a memeber here? His name escapes me at the moment but anyways heres my question...do you think they could make me a pad as follows? Or would this only be like a pro mod job...

Ok so I want the front of the extreme like so...

But I don't want the cheater **** on the inside...

I want it to look like the Dx2 cheaters...

I want the back of the infinity pads...

I also want pro knee wedges...the square ones... but I want a cald wedge like the RBK has....

On top of the regular inifinity side...

Also on the front of the pad I want the extreme outside rolls....

And on top I want the new eagle graphic designed by our very own GSBB member....

How much would that run me and if Eagle wouldn't do it do you think ******* would except a new graphic?

Thanks.

I'm sure that Eagle can do all of those mods for you. They pride themselves in being Eagle Custom Sports.

You'll need to find a retailer to quote you an exact price.

Nice choice on the pad graphic, BTW.

Comment

I'm loving illustrations!

Comment

Hahahaha, thanks. Yea, I wanted to make it very clear what I wanted so i just got pics.

Comment

They won't do the calf wedge like RBK, I asked them to when I had mine done and they said they won't but other than that, they should be able to do everything else.

Comment

Do you think they'd make any calf wedge at all or is that just a no no?

Comment

Wow so I basically just made the Sentry pad I guess I'll just wait until they come out so I won't ahve to pay for the upcharges of the mods and just get a pro knee wing with it and ta da I'll have my dream pads.

Comment

i have a calf wedge on my Infinites. shouldn't be a problem. get it covered with jenpro. cordura wears a lot quicker.

s.

Comment

Working...
                X