X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minneapolis MN area goalie stores.

Any good goalie stores in the Minneapolis area? Don't have any in Wisconsin and I need a place that has new and used that can be tried on for a 9-10 yr old.

Thanks

Several Play it again and Instant replay stores around the TC Metro area.
    Westwood Sports in Bloomington and Apple Valley - New Stuff at Retail.

Comment

Strauss in Maplewood
      Hockey Giant in Bloomington and Blaine
      Lettermen Sports in Blaine and Plymouth
      Dave's in Fridley
      Stewart's in Duluth

Comment

Daves in fridley is the best store to shop for goalies! Just talk to Jessie and he will give you a sweet deal!

Also Lettermans is alright, lots of selection but the people arent as nice, its more of a corperation!

Comment

I would suggest Stauber's Goal Crease in Edina..Great pro shop there. They even have many demo sets of pads you can try out on their training ice surface. Not too sure what they have for 9-10 year old...Might want to call 'em first!

Comment

steichens sports in roseville is another option
            hockeygiant in bloomington/richfield

Comment

Originally posted by zoom
              I would suggest Stauber's Goal Crease in Edina..Great pro shop there. They even have many demo sets of pads you can try out on their training ice surface. Not too sure what they have for 9-10 year old...Might want to call 'em first!
              I second that motion! Great place to test out pads before you buy them, especially for the younger kids. I believe they have quite a bit of kids stuff. Call them and ask. If you go Friday (5/6) or next Thursday, you can see a pro at action

Comment

Originally posted by Ant35
                I second that motion! Great place to test out pads before you buy them, especially for the younger kids. I believe they have quite a bit of kids stuff. Call them and ask. If you go Friday (5/6) or next Thursday, you can see a pro at action

Ant35,

When you say "pro in action" you must be referring to me, but my next training session is this Saturday.

Zoom

Comment

Staubers is by far the best, Did any of you guys go to the goalie show last weekend? i did it was super sweet. Ive got a training session tonight in a few hours im itchin to go.

Comment

Originally posted by koojoe35
                    Staubers is by far the best, Did any of you guys go to the goalie show last weekend? i did it was super sweet. Ive got a training session tonight in a few hours im itchin to go.

I did go. I was the oldest guy there demoing pads! Was a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by koojoe35
                      I was there also. Everybody was looking at me weird because I had a polo on with jeans and flip flops. God was I cold in there

Comment

I have a set of 28" Legacy pads that I will give you a great deal on. Son had a growth spurt and just want to clean out the garage. If your son is a wrong handed goalie I also have custom Vaughn catcher and blocker. Just a thought.

Comment

Staubers is a bit spendy. If you want cheeper, Hockey Giant is the best price wise, and they have a good selection.

Comment

Originally posted by goaliemn
                            Staubers is a bit spendy. If you want cheeper, Hockey Giant is the best price wise, and they have a good selection.

Stauber's SPENDY? Their price on a brand new, custom ordered set of RBK's or 580's is $1400.00 US. That's pads and gloves...Not too bad.

Comment

I agree Staubers is great, and I bought alot of stuff from the bloomington Hockey giant.

Comment

Working...
                              X