Eflex II Removable boot strap issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eflex II Removable boot strap issue

Im having some issues with my boot strap, I wanted to know if anybody´s having that same problem and how they are solving it.
    I just purchased some used CCM Pro Eflex II pads that have the removable boot strap option, when I pass the strap under my boot and tighten it down one of the ends of the strap pops off, so I cant actually tighten it at all and even sometimes when its not even that tight if pops off during play leaving me with a loose strap to trip on. Any ideas besides buying the "through the front boot strap" pads? Am I strapping it incorrectly?

Originally posted by okcorral View Post
    Im having some issues with my boot strap, I wanted to know if anybody´s having that same problem and how they are solving it.
    I just purchased some used CCM Pro Eflex II pads that have the removable boot strap option, when I pass the strap under my boot and tighten it down one of the ends of the strap pops off, so I cant actually tighten it at all and even sometimes when its not even that tight if pops off during play leaving me with a loose strap to trip on. Any ideas besides buying the "through the front boot strap" pads? Am I strapping it incorrectly?
    Hey, I have the Eflex II's also. Could you please post some pics of your issue so I can see what you mean.

Comment

Wow, I didn’t get a heads up that I had a response on my post...
      Here’s the deal, see how the removable boot strap is attached on both sides of the boot?
      As soon as I try tightening it one of the sides always pops off on both pads, see last pic.

Comment

The big problem is that even if I don’t tighten it as much it will also pop off but while playing.

(Im not sure if pics uploaded in last post)

Comment

I give up trying to upload pictures, here is the dropbox link to them.
          Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

For my Premier pads I "enlarged" the mushroom head by cutting up some plastic credit cards into shapes wider and overlapping the head just big enough to "maximize and fill the pocket" and then wrap hockey tape around it.

Comment

Working...
            X