RIP GSBB (again)

Leave a comment:

• Mike24
    replied
    Yeah that mask is a mess

Leave a comment:

• tony20
    commented on 's reply
    No clue what the image is, but the artwork/detail is spectacular.

• MTH
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeytown0001 View Post
    Is he on a tile floor?

Leave a comment:

• MTH
    replied
    This sinking ship BB is becoming more problematic. Trust me, I get the working and refresh trick - but now I'm having issues with more. It's sad. But I'm not sad.

Leave a comment:

• SaveByRichter35
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeytown0001 View Post
    And because of the retarded layout of this forum, that picture got posted 3 times. My apologies
    So delete the other 2 posts. If you guys would just have patience when you post this wouldn't happen. When you post and the thing says "working" just refresh the page and there it is.

Leave a comment:

• Mike24
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed!!! That's bad.

• Mike24
    replied
    Cool this is up and running

Leave a comment:

• raucebyalien
    replied
    Juha Metsola (Amur - KHL) has switched from Brians / Wall to Vaughn / Pros Choice, seems Vaughn have finally struck a home run with their stiffer pad line and are getting a few pros coming over (sure having Matt Murray in them doesn't hurt either):

Leave a comment:

• AVC_03
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AVC_03
    replied
    New design again for Lundqvist!

Leave a comment:

• raucebyalien
    replied
    Love Rinne but that new mask is just an awful, awful indistinct mess!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeytown0001
    replied

Today I have the pleasure to present my latest Predator painting to my friend Pekka Rinne🙏🏻. We have worked together for more than a decade💪🏻. This new design is built on the foundation of the awesome logos of Nashville Predators...😼 A clean base mixed with vintage effects, and as the true Storyteller mask it is..📕, the closer you come the more details you will discover...👀 And for sure all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX is unleashed all over the painting... @ppr__ @predsnhl #DaveArt#nhl #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity @nhl #DaveArtTheMaskNerd 🤓

Leave a comment:

• Hockeytown0001
    replied
    And because of the retarded layout of this forum, that picture got posted 3 times. My apologies

Leave a comment:

• Hockeytown0001
    replied
    Neuvirth in CCM

k

Leave a comment:

Working...
X