Bauer pants question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer pants question

Looking to buy a pant similar to my old Bauer Reactor 5 pants. Any of the Bauer lineup today (7000/9000) or last few years (Elite/Pro/One.x) similar? Are the Bauer Classic pants as flimsy as they look? I don't play more than a couple days a week against rec league shooters and some juniors.

I hope you are able to find something. I am still wearing my Bauer R5 pants as well. Luckily for me still going strong with no signs of slowing down. This is one piece of gear I will really be upset about having to replace so I hope I never have to.

Comment

The waist area of the current Bauers (Classic/7000/9000) look similar but I wonder about the hips and thighs. Got a pair of Tackla 6000 heading my way, just wondering if this design has persisted ya know? Looking for something with more freedom and less "squareness."

Comment

Yea I hear you. I feel like all the modern shorts look so damn big and bulky, I am actually looking forward to seeing how much the new streamlined pants removes. I think worst case, if I ever have to, I would send my Bauers so someone like Mckinney or Boddam or one of the other small manufacturers and see if they could clone them.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEAM-USA-NIK...oAAOSwmLlYBsqr

These are out there

Or for something more expensive

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bauer-James-...EAAOSw-0xYPG--

Comment

Originally posted by bc30 View Post
            DAMMIT!! If only that top one was a medium. Oh well. Like I said, mine don't show a sign of needing to be replaced any time soon.

Comment

I was hoping for something new or new old stock.

Comment

It looks like its in great shape though. If its your size I would scoop it up.

Comment

Working...
                X