• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budaj

Domingue

Comment

• Originally posted by NhlSaves View Post
      Been wondering, what is up with the top of Lehner's pads. Does this do anything to maybe help cover his five-hole or what.
      Every second pic of Lehner is him looking back into his net. The others he is blaming his teammates for not showing up despite looking like a moody backup all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by NhlSaves View Post
        Been wondering, what is up with the top of Lehner's pads. Does this do anything to maybe help cover his five-hole or what.
        I think he's just a 240 lb guy that leans on his trapper on top of the pad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeytown0001 View Post

Domingue

Does it look like they had to stitch extra length on the jersey for it to fit??

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester View Post

Does it look like they had to stitch extra length on the jersey for it to fit??
            No, those jerseys have that on there. When I first noticed it a few years ago I thought it had a pocket in the front like a hoodie haha.

Comment

• hateclowns
              hateclowns commented
              Editing a comment
              That's kind of an awesome idea for jerseys. I could keep Airheads and Gushers in there for a little "Four minutes into the first period" pick me up.

• Connor Hellebuyck:

Hutchinson:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	648402132.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	553.5 KB
ID:	49152

Extra strap for Korpisalo fot his new ventus pads

@GoalieAddict

Comment

• Jets need to wear those full time. While I appreciate their jerseys, they lack the feeling of a real Jets jersey,

Comment

• Originally posted by MTH View Post
                  Jets need to wear those full time. While I appreciate their jerseys, they lack the feeling of a real Jets jersey,
                  I think those Heritage Classic jerseys are much nicer than their normal ones... but I think their normal ones are better for the colours and the uniqueness. While I understand they share the name of the older franchise, I still think it is important that the team is a new one and has a new start while still being able to call back to the "golden" days. I think that jersey should be a permanent alternate though. Their pad designs are WAY better in these jerseys though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTH View Post
                    Jets need to wear those full time. While I appreciate their jerseys, they lack the feeling of a real Jets jersey,
                    Originally posted by Hills View Post
                    I think those Heritage Classic jerseys are much nicer than their normal ones... but I think their normal ones are better for the colours and the uniqueness. While I understand they share the name of the older franchise, I still think it is important that the team is a new one and has a new start while still being able to call back to the "golden" days. I think that jersey should be a permanent alternate though. Their pad designs are WAY better in these jerseys though.
                    Took the words right out of my...fingertips. I was going to type the same thing as soon as I saw those pictures.

Comment

• I assumed MHT was making a joke, given the last post and the similarities in colors. And that, yes, CBJ wearing the Jets' jerseys would look good. Unless we're talking the 3rd (whatever it is, I can't keep track in this league anymore) cannon jerseys. Those win out.

Then I scrolled back to see what he was talking about. And I realized, upon quick thought, that I couldn't remember what the Jets' actual jersey looks like. Reinforcing his point.

So in summary, to make my memories of the Jets whole, the Jets should always wear their throwbacks, and always have Khabibulin in net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hills View Post
                        Their pad designs are WAY better in these jerseys though.
                        Not even a question. I'm a fan of Hutch's set up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoopALoop1234 View Post

Not even a question. I'm a fan of Hutch's set up.
                          Yea it definitely looks nice with all that color. These last two EF graphics have been awful though. Its like abstract art. Just a bunch of lines all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by hateclowns View Post
                            ... and always have Khabibulin in net.
                            Somewhere Bob Essensa is gritting his teeth.

Comment

• Korpisalo's picture really shows how much height you can gain on your pads by not wearing a boot strap.

Comment

Working...
                              X