X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" NXi mask thread

Does anyone know about NXi masks? Yes! I did do a search!

when you did your search did you read any of the threads that poped up as results?

http://goaliestore.com/board/search.php?searchid=77371

Comment

search

I just typed in "NXi", but nothing came up. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by ncoiler
        I just typed in "NXi", but nothing came up. Thanks for the link!
        When you search you need to specify a minimum of four characters. The message returned probably stated, too short, too long, too common. If you pad your search with an * it should get you the results you want. A search for NXI* should get you these hits

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/sea...searchid=77384

Hope this helps

Comment

I have the NXI Stealth (which I do not think they are making anymore) and I love it. I had an Itech before that and now I don't feel any shots to the noggin'... for the money I recommend it, unless you got some coin laying around, if so maybe get a Sportsmask. Here are some pics of my NXI:

Comment

Fellow board member Tony Jarrett is in charge of their custom painting department, he does some wicked work.

http://www.nxidefensesystems.com/ is their website.

Comment

I have the NXi phantom, and I have to say it's a tank. I looked at what they had in the store (vaughn, pro masque, itech, nxi, and a couple others) and it was by far the lightest, best fitting mask for me. I was happy with it all along, but I can't say enough since I added the Maltese Gel II system to it. In short, it's as good as any mask I'd seen when I bought it. adding the gel system did change the fit a bit, and the thick padding in the nxi mask made it a bit more work to get the fit right.

If I was looking for a msk now, I'd probably buy something with more of a custom fit (i.e. sportmask) and put the maltese gel in that.

Comment

Saw the new NXi in vegas and spoke at length to both Steve and Tony. Liked what I saw with the changes in the organization and with the new product. Never was much for the flexiness of the stealth/phantom masks.

Comment

I tried both those thread links and both said sorry - no match. P/S

Comment

malto bello... I have a phantom as well.
                    do you have the gel chin guard?
                    thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by psofmars
                      I tried both those thread links and both said sorry - no match. P/S
                      I'm not sure why (other than I'm a dope), but from the basic search, try NXI* as your key word, it should return 28 hits.

Comment

I have a stealth and I love it. Its been holding up perfectly for nearly 2 years now, with no problems and no ringers, at least for me.

Search on my username and the word 'stealth' and you'll find my past comments.

Comment

The Official NXi thread

Heres a thread dedicated to show off your Phantom and Nemesis, as well as ask for information and questions.

Ill start this off with my amazing NXi Phantom that was custom painted by a very talented Tony Jarrett.

Comment

Nice looking paint job...I just ordered a Phantom, but I'm curious about what exactly the specs are on the Nemesis. NXi's website has pretty much no info, and I couldn't find any verified info (only speculation) in any other threads.

Comment

Lightest mask I have ever used. Coolest looking and best ventilated too. Gotta love the silver flake.

Comment

Working...
                              X