Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer Reactor 2000 Skates

Hi,
    My 25 year old Bauers are end of life... So i'm looking something to replace them.
    I found Bauer Reactor 2000 with really nice price (under 150€). I play usually 2-4 times per week, level: not even beer league.
    So my question is: are they worth to buy with this price? Anyone have been used those?
    Last edited by amppari; 04-01-2015, 11:00 AM.

I just got my son a pair for next season. He used the Bauer Performance skates last season and was ok with them. He tried on the Reactor 2000's and seemed ok with them as well. I guess for the price they are not bad.
    Last edited by estogoalie; 04-01-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

They won't last 25 years, that's for sure lol.

For a little bit of extra money, I'd go for the 4000's. I'm glad I did.

Comment

I was in the same boat and went for the 4000. The difference is well worth the price increase. I play pickup 2-3 times per week and going on my second season with them and would definitely recommend them.,

Comment

OK, so 1+ and 2-.
          I couldn't find any comparison between these two products. Also I found 2000 from Germany. Seems like nobody sell those here in Finland. My plan was fit 4000 in shop and order then 2000.

Can you tell me main differences between these models?

Comment

it's better materials used, slightly stiffer boot, better inner liner, better tongue material. Also, 2000's are notorious for the eyelets popping off prematurely.

Comment

Thanks for advice!
              I got good offer from local dealer and yesterday I picked up pair of 4000. I'm waiting next ice now

Comment

So I see you enjoyed them eh?

haha

Comment

Yes, i was yesterday on ice with them. These are fantastic skates!!! I couldn't even imagine what a difference skates can make for goalie!

Comment

Working...
                  X