X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hroark2112
    started a topic The "Official" GSBB Gear for Sale Thread

The "Official" GSBB Gear for Sale Thread

This will be the thread to post the cool or funny gear you find for sale on eBay, Craigslist or Kijiji. This thread will be a zero tolerance thread. The rules of the board will be followed or the Penalty Box doors will be opened. Read the board rules and these rules before posting!

There will be ZERO tolerance for harassment of any eBay or GSBB member.

No posting your own gear. There will be ZERO tolerance on this rule.

All gear posted is to stay anonymous. Do not identify any auctions or ads posted as belonging to you, a friend, another board member, etc. This includes quoting or commenting on posts with your gear posted. If someone posts your ad, great. Leave it that way.

There will be Zero tolerance for arguing or fighting, 3 days for all members involved (more for repeat offenders).

There will be Zero tolerance for filter violations.

No trolling!

There are a few former members who do not want their names posted. If a mod edits out a name, that's why. It won't get you banned, we'll just X out the name.

Mods reserve the right to remove any links to gear without notice. No discussion about why the link was removed is permitted. If a mod removed your post, PM them for an explanation.

Have fun!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 11/10/15 by: MTH

I'm temporarily dropping the rule regarding posting your own gear. With the classifieds being ineffective and members asking about selling gear - it was decided that we will turn this thread into both a sell your own gear and post any gear you see for sale elsewhere.

The rules laid out by Ant still apply. The two rules in yellow are now temporarily suspended. We'll see how this goes. If there are issues, I'll put it back the way it was.

If this goes ok, I'll see if we can re-fire up the old classifieds forum where each sale had it's own thread. Until then, just make a new post and go from there. PM members with questions or just respond to the post.

Be cool please.

Matt
    Last edited by MTH; 11-16-2015, 09:00 AM.

• daffy
    replied
    Some goalie skates for sale.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/winni...ationFlag=true

Leave a comment:

• daffy
    replied
    Some goalie skates for sale.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/winni...ationFlag=true

Leave a comment:

• Mike24
    replied
    It's been sold

Leave a comment:

• Mike24
    replied
    Selling these for my cousin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282494114266...84.m1555.l2649

Leave a comment:

• Mike24
    replied
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/282494114266...84.m1555.l2649

Leave a comment:

• thedugan
    commented on 's reply
    I could be interested. PM me if still for sale.

• bleet546
    replied
    Originally posted by Bossman View Post

​Good luck! When I contacted the seller and asked about sizing, it turned out to be too small for my head
    Still hasn't responded yet

Leave a comment:

• Bossman
    replied
    Originally posted by bleet546 View Post

I'm trying to buy the mask hopefully it works out
    ​Good luck! When I contacted the seller and asked about sizing, it turned out to be too small for my head

Leave a comment:

• bleet546
    replied
    Originally posted by Bossman View Post
    Protechsport goalie mask for only $40 CAN
    I'm trying to buy the mask hopefully it works out

Leave a comment:

• Bossman
    replied
    Protechsport goalie mask for only $40 CAN

selling my goalie gear. all gear is men's large and in great shape. the skates are size 10.5 and have a bit of rust on them. willing to sell items individually or take the whole lot for $110. blocker $40 trapper $40 mask $40 skates $20 located in clayton park

Leave a comment:

• GoalieNut
    replied
    36" Boddam pads
    Vaughn Epic 8800 (pro palm) catcher.
    Vaughn V4 blocker.

$400 (Canadian) firm. Buyer pays shipping if applicable

Leave a comment:

• c0nquistad0rian
    replied
    I recently bought this Brodeur styled cat-eye cage from Michel in an attempt to fit into my non-Protechsport mask. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the fit. So, I am selling it to recoup what I paid for it. Anyone interested?

Leave a comment:

• bc30
    replied
    Selling my 35+1 Kenesky retro pads. they were too big for me. I got myself an identical pair, but in a 33+1

I put the new straps and toe bridge on this pair

$700 OBO, more pics available

Leave a comment:

• dean42mvg
    replied
    BAUER PERFORMANCE GOALIE SKATES Sr 8.5 D $49 current bid

Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282409268490...84.m1555.l2649

Leave a comment:

Working...
X