X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
    Vaughn V4 7600 pads - $250
    -33", no plus on the thigh rise.
    -Richter color scheme: royal base, white vertical roll and straps, red knee rolls
    -Double boot straps
    -Pro logos
    -Nylon knee cradle
    -Leather straps

​Some wear in the normal high contact areas such as the inside edge/binding of the boot. Biggest flaw is a torn chord in the boot area. It was knotted off and super glued to keep the knot from coming undone.

Broken lacing and glued knot

Smith Blocker - $30
    -Vaughn V1 clone
    -Royal white and silver weave
    -Palm is shot, very stiff. I will include a used but still in great shape Vaughn palm at no extra cost.

Shipping within the 48 states only please. Its been a hassle every time I tried to ship something over the border.
    Thanksgiving bump and price reduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by old G View Post
      Is 9k the pro pant? I thought it was the Senior model and 11k or 20k was the Pro model?
      Still nice pants.
      I have the 11K and I am getting bruises at the top of my thighs quite often.

Comment

• old G
        old G commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know how that happens. I have never gotten bruises there even when I was wearing player pants in goal. Must be my style or lack there of.

• Kind of a long shot but....if anyone has a bucky/retro tan glove they're willing to part with I'd be very interested. Would prefer a Brian's to match the Subzero pads/blocker I have but I'm not fussy as long is it's predominately retro tan in colour. PM me if you can help - even with a tip-off/link of where I can buy new/used. I'm not in the US/Canada so ordering custom from Brian's through a store is not an option. Thanks!

Comment

• Made this a sticky now.

Why not?

Let me know if you have any issues.

Matt

Comment

• I have a 'full right' new Vaughn Velocity 7500 catch glove. It's the white with black and silver one. New with tags still on it. Bought it from the pro shop - so it's broken in.

I'll put photos up.

$100

Comment

• Bauer 961 goalie mask

Comment

• http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1222782799
            Bauer Nxg total one chest protector size large
            I Never got to use it but putting it up to get another cell phone after my s4 quit working. Would like to move it. The price listed is CND.
            Last edited by Snowman30; 12-10-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Selling a pair of Vaughn GX2 Pro Goalie Skates. Size 9D. Wore once. Sharpened once. $250 shipped and they are yours. These are on goalie monkey for $580 brand new. Get with me for pics.

Comment

• My Smith 5000 set is still available, now for $350. All pieces in excellent condition. Comment or PM me for additional details. eBay link below:
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322362686712

Comment

• For some reason I can't post my photos. But have some items for sale. Bauer NXG goal skates. Black cowlings 9.5 D. Used for coaching only. Asking 250. Also have a promasque xdk goal mask. It's a few years old. Could use a refurb. Pics can be sent upon requests It has a older skull kinda mask design. Cheater cage. Asking 350. Have a pair of pair of Bauer 1S pads. Size medium. White in color. Won't be using them. Asking 1000 shipped. Let me know

Comment

• So looking to sell some gear that I replaced. The first is a set of Brian's H-Series 35+1 white/black/silver. They're in good shape. One does have some wear on the landing gear (showed in one of the pics). I do have all the straps and the thigh-guards that came with it. I never wore the thigh guards nor used the top straps. I am missing one of the black snaps for the top straps. I do have a new extra strap that's included.

I'm asking $125 plus shipping. Please PM me.
                    Last edited by ignacio001; 01-08-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• I'm also selling a Reebok 18K Sr black large goalie pant. I started using it midway through last season and I got a replacement recently. It seems that I'm having trouble fitting into it. I needed to upsize. Anyways, they're in great shape with all the internal pads. They do have a couple of puck marks on the thigh areas. I'm asking $60 plus shipping for these. PM me if interested.

Comment

• DoomRooster
                        DoomRooster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Are these still available?

• Passau Gen 1 Senior Chest Protector
                      Added Protection when originally ordered
                      Custom Size: XXL Body and XL arms that are shortened by 1 inch
                      $225 Will Ship in Canada

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1229312614

Sold
                      Last edited by skiingmikeg; 01-16-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Hey folks been a long time since I've been on here but thought I would post. WANTED a new set of pro gloves(or really good pair of seniors). If your looking to sell anything Brian's, CCM or Warrior let me know. Need something with a little work on it maybe 1-2 seasons(3-4 year old model), still in good shape but needed it broken in a bit especially the catcher. Please let me know. must be willing to ship to Canada.

Comment

• Chester
                          Chester commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shoot me a PM. Regular handed??
                      Working...
                      X