X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donk View Post
    If this is real, I expect there's a market for the mask:

★ Itech Protechsport Goalie Mask 1999 ★ | eBay
    Problem is there is no definitive proof... unless the sticker inside says something along the lines of made for M Brodeur. (WHich Im guessing he would show a picture of) Maybe Mr. Dognieri would be able to confirm or deny the story..

Comment

• When did Sean Burke ever wear Bauer pads? I thought he always wore Brian's and Cooper at the start of his career with the Devils.Those colors grey,white and black dont really match any teams he played on.I dont ever recall seeing him wearing those pads before.Could they have been when he was with the Canucks?

Comment

• Bill Ranford Hockey Goalie Glove Red Wings Oilers Game Used Signed Auto Vtg RARE | eBay

Bill Ranfords Edmonton Oilers Vaughn catch glove.

cool colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieveInBoston View Post
          Old Itech 961? Cheap money right now if it is...

Itech Helmet
          Looks like a 9000/9100, one of which I have, great light mask -- not sure I'd wear it for everyday use with A-grade shooters. Good news = super light. Bad news = super light. These were made mid-to-late 90s so this is 15 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolanster View Post
            Looks like a 9000/9100, one of which I have, great light mask -- not sure I'd wear it for everyday use with A-grade shooters. Good news = super light. Bad news = super light. These were made mid-to-late 90s so this is 15 years old.
            same seller has a cool set of Thompson leg pads...

Hockey Goalie Paul Thompson Leg Pads Orange Black 32" Adult Senior | eBay

Those Thompson pads color setup look identical to my first Brians set I got back in 1990.Black with orange knee rolls & white straps.If they were taller than 32 id grab them.

Reminds me a bit of the BROWN pads Mark Laforest wore with the Flyers.
            Last edited by BromleyHockey; 12-13-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Nice use of Red and Black, especially with the knee pads and straps
              Used Vaughn Goalie Pads 36+2 | eBay

I wish he was selling the whole set, the glove and blocker look awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by BromleyHockey View Post
                When did Sean Burke ever wear Bauer pads? I thought he always wore Brian's and Cooper at the start of his career with the Devils.Those colors grey,white and black dont really match any teams he played on.I dont ever recall seeing him wearing those pads before.Could they have been when he was with the Canucks?
                Did he not play a little bit with LA in the very end?

Quick image search showed he wore dx2's there unless these were a trial set...also saw an image of him in stomp as well
                Last edited by chris77; 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolanster View Post
                  That's definitely an old 951, identifiable by the large window opening almost to the edge of the cage and the raise edge around the perimeter of the mask. Old fiberglass mask. Heavy and prone to cracking.

Comment

• Originally posted by c0nquistad0rian View Post
                    That's definitely an old 951, identifiable by the large window opening almost to the edge of the cage and the raise edge around the perimeter of the mask. Old fiberglass mask. Heavy and prone to cracking.
                    Okay, good eyes (and a lousy photo). My 9000/9100 does not have the raised edge.

Comment

• $150 for shells?
                      PRO STOCK/RETURN REEBOK GOALIE PANT SHELL RED XXL RARE. NHL AHL | eBay

and $50 to ship as well

Comment

• Here is a way to change the colour of your pads.
                        Brand New Sherwood Cerebus 10 Goalie LEG PADS Vintage Style Brown Leather movie | eBay

Comment

• Here is a way to change the colour of your pads.
                          Brand New Sherwood Cerebus 10 Goalie LEG PADS Vintage Style Brown Leather movie | eBay
                          I can't stop laughing, really . That's even worse than if you used brown duct tape over the whole pad.

Comment

• Originally posted by old G View Post
                            I think someone posted those a while ago and ID them as something other than Cerberus 10 (a lower end pad I believe). Either way they just look awful.....like someone cannibalized an old leather recliner.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Guderian9A View Post
                              ....like someone cannibalized an old leather recliner.........
                              well said

from the photos in the listing they dont even look like leather,more like cheap vinyl.

the guy probally got them cheap or free and thought they had value because they were used in a movie.I remember the seller listed them originally for $300.

good luck moving those.They look like crap.

I dont think they will ever sell.

you can stick this listing in with the $1000 replica Brodeur Heaton mask..lol

Comment

• This mask looks alot like the old Van Veldon's, does anyone know if they are the same mask.

BRAND NEW! VAUGHN 5500 GOALIE MASK (HOCKEY HELMET) *BLACK* EXTRA LARGE | eBay

Comment

Working...
                                X