X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia Composites Cheater Cage

I just received an email from Sean at Olympia. Thought I'd pass it along.

Dear Goaltender,
    You are receiving this email as a customer/follower of Olympia Composites who has expressed an interest in a cheater-style cage similar to the kind Tim Thomas popularized this year. Olympia Composites has added this design to its line of premium stainless steel cages this summer and is now accepting orders for $185 each. Thank you for your interest in our business.
    -Sean
    Home
    Attached Files

Nice

I was just about to post the same email I received

Nice looking cage

Comment

i just got the e-mail also so rad

Comment

so what kind of mask will that fit on?

Comment

Cage fitment

I could be wrong but I think it's to fit a 961 type shell...

Comment

Sean does great work. I got my HM30 cage from Sean. Here is my SKClone from Shawn (Kicksave) w/the HM30 cage from Sean @ Olympia. Great, great stuff.
            Attached Files

Comment

Custom Thomas Cheater Cage

Sean is the BEST. He did a custom job for me on my first MAGE RS with a TT Cateye. Now he's working on my Second MAGE RS with a Custom TT Cheater cage.
              Cant wait to get it back.

This pic shows comparison with original, Stock Cage on MAGE RS.

LS
              Attached Files
              Last edited by lsherwood32; 01-19-2012, 03:46 PM. Reason: additional pix

Comment

Probably not the right place, but. Has anyone used Olympia Composites masks at all?

Comment

TT Cage...

just got this back from sean. custom made for my old cohen/sherwood gh-200
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lsherwood32 View Post
                    Sean is the BEST. He did a custom job for me on my first MAGE RS with a TT Cateye. Now he's working on my Second MAGE RS with a Custom TT Cheater cage.

LS
                    Here are the final products. What a magnificent job. My older TT Cateye is Great but this new Custom TT Clone is a BEAST !!!!! Unbelievably GREAT sighlines. Cant recommned Sean enough. Worth every penny spent!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lsherwood32 View Post

LS
                      Love te cage over the forehead. Should it be on the combo thread with the jofa 387 cage?

The Olympiacomposites web page isn't working. No one care to share Sean Code's email?
                      Last edited by Winore2; 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Winore2 View Post
                        Love te cage over the forehead. Should it be on the combo thread with the jofa 387 cage?

The Olympiacomposites web page isn't working. No one care to share Sean Code's email?
                        isnt that just the old cage flipped up???

Comment

Sean did a TT cage for my 960 a few weeks ago. He is great to work with. I have another in the works for another one of my masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Winore2 View Post

Thats just his old cage put there to show the difference between the new and old one.

Comment

Now I see what you mean. I'd saw off the part not shown and fasten what is shown on there to prevent pucks from hitting the helmet.

Comment

Working...
                              X