• Pin It

Seller Details

Rollerflys - Used Once; Practically Brand New

Quantity Buy It Now Price Views Date Posted
1 $180.00 2237 Sat August 31, 2013

Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$180.00 None Excellent

Description:
I bought these to use for obvious reasons and unfortunately got one use (in open hockey) before I hurt my foot running a week later (yes, go figure). This is completely my loss, and your gain.

These do work amazingly well, I even wrote Rollerfly an honest review (without their request) on their Facebook page highlighting some big advantages these bring to Roller Hockey for goalies. As I said, these have been used once in a light environment and are practically brand new. The bearings, screws and Rollerfly's are in perfect condition (no bearings or screws missing either) and I did NOT use their strapping system (except for the thick strap that goes behind), so these straps ARE brand new. I had the hard-side of Velcro already in place on my leg pads, I attached the soft-side of Velcro to the Rollerfly's to secure and it worked great. I would still recommend using their strapping system, I only used Velcro to try them out quickly due to being overly excited.

I am willing to let these go for $180/shipped to your door anywhere in the US. I know that I am new to this Forum, I honestly had no other idea of where to sell these at, but you can verify me through PayPal "[email protected]" (not sure if that would blank out), as I am a Premier member with over 10 years, and you can contact me directly through the same Email address as well.

Also accepting reasonable offers. Will only complete transactions through PayPal.
Keywords: Rollerflys Rollerfly Roller Inline
<<
100_0242.JPG photo_copy_4.JPG Rollerfly1.jpg

Author
JasonHBG

Comment Date: Sun September 1, 2013
Accepting reasonable offers, too. Will only do transactions through PayPal.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more ads by this user